1. Sex feels like an obligation you would rather avoid.
2. You would rather be with friends than alone with your partner.
3. Even when your partner is being nice you can't stop thinking of the unpleasant things they've said and done.
4. Your partner treats everyone else as more important than you.
5. You feel relieved when you get home and see your partner is not there.
6. You are reluctant to talk about things that bother you because your partner will not hear them.
7. Being alone together on a vacation gives you an anxiety attack.
8. Despite saying "I love you" your partner hasn't a clue about how you need to be loved.
9. The amount of pain in your relationship is greater than the pleasure.
10. Your partner is more like a child you take care of rather than a close friend and lover.
11. Doing something fun together rarely goes well.
12. Besides work and the kids there is little else you talk about.
13. Your partner would rather hear themselves talk than listen to you.
14. Your sexual fantasies rarely if ever include your partner.
15. Romantic moments are not part of your relationship
If you answered "yes" to 9 or more questions you are in a roommate relationship.
The book "Are You Roommates or Soulmates" is
Also on Apple Ipad: Apple ID :382195766 - ISBN-13: 9780578058269
|New York City (212) 319-1808||Huntington (631) 673-7959||East Hampton (631) 324-6364|