1. Most of the time you and your partner find compromises to difficult issues.
2. You are clearly your partner's top priority.
3. You look forward to making love.
4. Your partner has respect for your thoughts and opinions.
5. Your partner can accept criticism without feeling personally attacked.
6. A long car ride alone together is something you enjoy.
7. Your partner will easily put your needs first.
8. Blaming each other when things go wrong is not something you and your partner typically do.
9. Your partner forgives easily and does not hold onto grievances.
10. You feel known and understood fully.
11. You can both laugh at yourselves.
12. You and your partner rarely fight over money and each other's family.
13. Long periods of any silence are not part of your relationship.
14. You consistently feel "in sync" mentally, emotionally and sexually with your partner.
15. You and your partner trust one another completely.
If you answered "yes" to 10 or more questions you are in a soulmate relationship.
The book "Are You Roommates or Soulmates" is
Also on Apple Ipad: Apple ID :382195766 - ISBN-13: 9780578058269
|New York City (212) 319-1808||Huntington (631) 673-7959||East Hampton (631) 324-6364|